

We just had some family pictures taken and I am so excited about how cute they turned out. I'm not super photogenic but somehow the folks at Penney's made me look good and got some great shots of Audrey before she started crying for her Mommy. She has become more and more of a Momma's girl. She's getting so big too. In the last week she has started walking. It's only 5 or 6 steps here and there, but she is really determined and gets up right after she falls. With walking has also come the art of climbing. She is definitely her Daddy's girl.We love you all! Thanks for checking in on how we're doing.
2 comments:
Cute photos. I like the close up one . Look at her face... I think she knows she's a cutie. Well. I agree that they turned out well. They will look good on the wall. Do you still have those big dogs?
Hey Maria,
How are you? I hope everything is good. Audrey is a cute little bug. I love the pictures and they are completely cute. She looks like you. Thanks for everything.
Post a Comment