Monday, January 19, 2009

A LONG TIME AGO...

I updated my blog. Sorry to all of you who check-in here only to find that I have NOTHING on the page.

So, to pacify you all I'll tell you of a funny instance that happened the other day. Next time I get on the page I'll provide you all with some fun pictures of what we've been up to lately.

For Christmas Josh got me the whole set of the Star Wars movies!! I was completely surprised and so excited. (I have to admit I was a little squealy.) Anyway... we've been watching the set starting with episode I. Audrey was hanging out with Josh the other evening when I walked in. She was making this buzzing sound and waving her arm around in the air then she waved her arm across Josh's chest and said "Arrgh" like she was cutting him in half. My daughter was playing "light sabers"!!! I'm the proudest little mom!! Needless to say Josh rolled his eyes and pitied Audrey and me for being such Star Wars geeks, but it was so AWESOME! We play "light sabers" all the time now. Audrey is the coolest kid!!

http://www.funny-potato.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/star-wars-picture.jpg

2 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Wow, I am very surprised you updated your blog!!!! Anyway, that is so cute that Audrey was doing that. How fun!

AubreyJane said...

Thanks we are really excited! It’s going to be a lot of work but we are up to the challenge! Just wish it would warm up some so we could get started on the real work.